Possibly our longest conversation to date.
Download Nightcap #23
- Play Time (1967 film by Jacques Tati) on Wikipedia
- Road Trip: America’s Most Paved Places from LiveScience: “With more than 4 million miles of roads in the United States, the farthest you can venture from a road is 22 miles (unless you’re wandering around Alaska or the swamps of Louisiana). The only place you can be 22 miles away from road in the contiguous states is a spot in the southeast corner of Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.”
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (U.S. National Park Service)
- Pigeon Forge and hyperreality from Ruin Value
- World’s Largest “As Seen on TV” Superstore