Download Nightcap #32
Download Nightcap #31
J&B make a commentary track for ROX #31 “A Toast to Poverty.” This is our 30th nightcap, but we’re talking about the 31st episode of our TV show ROX, produced over 16 years ago. Do not become confused.
We recorded this commentary track in hopes of using it in our forthcoming DVD set. Alas, that project seems to have run afoul of technological catastrophe, about which more shall be forthcoming.
Download Nightcap #30
Download Nightcap #29
Possibly our longest conversation to date.
Download Nightcap #23
- Play Time (1967 film by Jacques Tati) on Wikipedia
- Road Trip: America’s Most Paved Places from LiveScience: “With more than 4 million miles of roads in the United States, the farthest you can venture from a road is 22 miles (unless you’re wandering around Alaska or the swamps of Louisiana). The only place you can be 22 miles away from road in the contiguous states is a spot in the southeast corner of Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.”
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (U.S. National Park Service)
- Pigeon Forge and hyperreality from Ruin Value
- World’s Largest “As Seen on TV” Superstore